[OS X TeX] BBEdit 8 - missing Configure TeX Coloring

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Sun Sep 12 03:54:48 CEST 2004

Richard,

I wrote Bare Bones about this, and they directed me to the rather
hidden place to turn on math coloring. Go to preferences, and then
languages. In the top window of the dialog box -- "installed languages"
-- scroll to Tex and highlight it. Then push the "options" button, and
there will be a color math check box in the pop dialogue box. I had to
push options twice, the first time I got the dialogue box for html.

HTH,
Kyle

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>