[OS X TeX] BBEdit 8 - missing Configure TeX Coloring

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 03:52:15 CEST 2004

Speaking of BBEdit 8, I've downloaded a demo copy, and it seems that
the old Configure TeX Coloring plug-in is missing. As a result, syntax
coloring only colors key words, and in fact doesn't color the $
character or a $ ... $ string. The plug-in isn't mentioned on the
available plug-ins page either, and although they suggest contacting
the original developer to update to version 8 if your favorite plug-in
isn't there, who knows who that developer was?

I'm using TextWrangler, and I'm afraid that if its development path
follows that of BBEdit 8, it too will be missing decent TeX syntax