[OS X TeX] Sente - New bibliographic app

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Fri Sep 10 15:11:56 CEST 2004

I also switched from Endnote to Bookends a couple years ago when I
started using LaTeX. The author is indeed very responsive to
suggestions, and has already gone a ways in making it useful for LaTeX
users. I'm sure he would respond to the need for additional fields,
mentioned in an earlier post. It's got a simple, and fast, interface
that I like -- I prefer it to Bibdesk for its speed. I maintain by
3000+ references in Bookends and then periodically run its built-in
utility for generating a .bib file. When I want to cite something in a
document I'm writing, I switch over to Bookends, search for it, push a
button and it automatically inserts the \cite tag in the source
document.

Kyle

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>