[OS X TeX] Synchronizing Documents

Rick Zaccone zaccone at bucknell.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:49:36 CEST 2004

Like many others I have experiencing problems with synching my
formatted document and my original .tex file.  This has made me
nostalgic for the Textures implementation of synchronicity.  It was
accurate to the character that you clicked on, and it always worked.

This raises some fundamental questions.  Is the pdfsync approach the
wrong way to go?  How did the folks at Blue Sky accomplish
synchronicity?  What would it take to add something like synchronicity
to TeXShop?

Rick
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>