[OS X TeX] lmodern gone

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 00:57:28 CEST 2004

Please do not "hijack" message threads.  For those of us who use
threading in our mail readers find it difficult to deal with.  If you
are starting a new thread (with a new subject), create a new message.
Do not REPLY and then modify subject, or other header information.  The
header contains info that can be used to support threading, and when
you do this, it's tough to follow threads.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |    Men are from Earth.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>