[OS X TeX] Version 1.35c

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Sep 6 04:12:17 CEST 2004

On 5 Sep 2004, at 11:03 AM, Richard Koch wrote:

> d) The list of extensions removed with Trash AUX Files has expanded
> as requested:
>
> 	ccs, idv, 4ct, 4tc, lg, xref (from TeX4ht; request of Bob Kerstetter)
>
> 	ttt, fff, ent (from endfloat and endnotes; request of Herb Schulz)
>
> 	wrm (from WARMreader; request of Gary Gray)
>
> The list doesn't contain dvi (never did). I've removed bbl at the
> request of Lawrence Paulson, Gary Gray, Aditya Trivedi, and Josep Font.

I disagree with deleting css (is that a typo above?) since it's an
output file; I similarly disagree with not deleting bbl since it
*isn't* an output file. But I can see the reasoning behind wanting to
keep it...(after all, we're not deleting the tex file, and *that* isn't
an output...)

But using the script in the macros menu, you can all customise the list
as you like!
No point arguing over personal opinions... :)

Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>