[OS X TeX] Citation within footnotes.

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Sep 3 17:20:42 CEST 2004

You /did/ just see a footnote in a title! Isn't that awful?

If the title, etc is indeed set, behind the scene, in a minipage, I
agree that footenotemark and footenotetext ought to do it. I didn't know
it might and, of course, didn't try.

However, as I said, the footnote without citation appears at the bottom
of the page which would seem to speak against a minipage. Strike that:
the bottom of the page might coincide with the bottom of the minipage.
OK, this is truly beyond me.

I will test tonight.

In the meantime,
Thanks very much.