[OS X TeX] Problem for EPS -> PDF conversion with TeXShop 1.35

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 08:07:56 CEST 2004

Le 2 sept. 04, à 01:49, Claus Gerhardt a écrit :

> Spaces in directory names have never been a problem for shell or
> applescripts in TeXShop by using the variable fileNamequoted - look in
> any typesetting script.

Claus,

What do you mean here? Is it your scripts that are involved when an EPS
file is dragged onto TeXShop, instead of epstopdf and epstopdfwrap? Do
you mean that there should be no problem, and that what I report must
be specific to my setup, a misconfiguration of some sort? What is
fileNamequoted? I don't use scripts myself (AppleScript or else), only
those that are necessary for teTeX setup (updmap, mktexlsr, etc.) or
that are invoked automagically by applications (like epstopdf by
TeXShop -- or so I thought -- when an EPS file is dragged on it, or
ps2pdf for a PS file, dvipdfm for a DVI file, or pstopdf for a PS or
EPS file by Preview.app).

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>