[OS X TeX] [tetex] Howto enable Type1 fonts for pdftex?

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Wed Oct 27 10:01:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

>Is that a Fink install, maybe?

Yes :-( As mentioned yesterday in a private email to Gerben
everything was basically my fault. I installed fink's teTeX in the
beginning for testing purpose and switched later to i-Installers
without removing fink's teTeX. Of course, this causes a lot of
problems which might lead to strange results and outputs. I guess
that might happen to other beginners until they have found "their"
distribution and understood what happens behind the surface ;-) So,
this posting is for the archives only. I hope it will help someone in
the future and prevent other people from running into problems.

Best regards
   Martin

--
The best part about hating people is that i never run out of great ideas.
				-- Dogbert -> http://www.dilbert.com