[OS X TeX] TL2004 and XeTeX again

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Oct 25 16:39:55 CEST 2004

Sorry, I was confused. The mentioned fix was necessary for the xetex
option of the graphics package. Somehow my XeTeX installtion is
completely screwed up now, and re-installing doesn't seem to help.

I don't see the xetex or xelatex in TeXShop anymore, and what's worse
running xelatex from the shell doesn't work either. I get

fmtutil: unknown format type: xelatex.xfmt.
I can't find the format file `xelatex.xfmt'!

xelatex.xfmt is in web2c

XeTeX does run though, although it isn't displayed either in TeXshop,
somehow, xelatex is broken

simon

--
Simon Spiegel