[OS X TeX] TL2004 and XeTeX again

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Oct 25 16:20:35 CEST 2004

Le 25 oct. 04, à 15:18, Simon Spiegel a écrit :

> I had this on my first machine to, but adding the following to
> /usr/local/teTeX/texmf.cnf helped:
> TEXINPUTS.xelatex = .;$TEXMF/tex/{xetex,latex,generic,}//
> TEXINPUTS.xetex   = .;$TEXMF/tex/{xetex,plain,generic,}//

This was an interim measure, an ugly fix designed to make things work
before something better comes out. I have been too busy in the last few
days (and will still be for a few more days) to install Gerben's latest
TL2004 setup, but reading the various posts here I have the impression
the most recent versions of this setup make the above fix unnecessary
nay harmful.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>