[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package released

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Oct 23 21:48:15 CEST 2004

Reporting back.

Simon had a 'local tree a friend of mine used on Linux' in
~/Library/texmf. That used to work (even if the stuff was pretty old)
but not anymore with TL2004. I am reporting this here because it is
good that this problem gets in the list archives.

His other problem with url.sty is a XeTeX problem which did not earlier
turn up because the old url.sty was always seen first. Now that he has
dropped the old tree, he is bitten by that problem.