[OS X TeX] What Happened to Latin Modern?

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Oct 23 20:17:22 CEST 2004

On 10/23/04 1:10 PM, "Martin Stokhof" <m.j.b.stokhof at uva.nl> wrote:

> Hi Herb,
> I can not reproduce the problem. Have you checked whether you have the
> .pfb files in the location Bruno mentioned?
> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/type1/public/lm/ ; that's
> also what my log file says that is being used.)
> Martin Stokhof

Howdy,

Sigh... they're there alright. I even ran a texhash (actually it is
mktexlsr) and still things are not working.

My Lucida Bright, CM-Super (after re-installing), Times (tmx, not MathTime),
Palatino (w/mathpazo), Charter, etc., seem to work it's just that blasted
Latin Modern.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>