[OS X TeX] Lucida and garamond no longer woeking

Vittorio Pesce vittorio.pesce1 at fastwebnet.it
Sat Oct 23 15:42:47 CEST 2004

Hello
I have updated to Latex 2004 and at first everything went fine.
But then I tried:
      ruby
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/scripts/context/ruby/textools.rb
--fixtexmftrees --force ~/Library/texmf
      sudo ruby
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/scripts/context/ruby/textools.rb
--fixtexmftrees --force /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local

Since then the fonts in ~/Library/texmf are no longer seen. I had both
Lucida and Garamond and they were working fine even with Latex 2004, but now
apparently I only get a long list of:

Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex (file
padri8r): Font padri8r at 567 not found

and so on.   I checked and the font padri8r.tfm is at
~/Library/texmf/fonts/tfm/adobe/agaramon/padri8r.tfm. Is that where it
should be?
Any idea how I can go back to the old setting?
Thank you so much in advance,
Vittorio Pesce

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>