[OS X TeX] Bug in epstopdf

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Oct 22 17:50:24 CEST 2004

On 10/22/04 10:39 AM, "Gerben Wierda" <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:

> I am close to releasing the new TeX i-Package and it will have this fix.

Just a few quick questions about the new version:

Do I have to worry about things that I installed in my texmf.local? Fonts?
Maps?

How about the structure of my ~/Library/texmf/ tree? Fonts? Maps?

I see that there already exists a new CM-Super i-package should I just wait
until the new TeX i-package to even bother with it?

Sorry I haven't been ``testing'' the experimental i-packages; I've needed a
known stable system to get some work done for an upcoming course I'm going
to teach.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>