[OS X TeX] Modifying bst files

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 22 00:19:49 CEST 2004

Denis,

The natbib.bst and the natbib.sty file resp. package might be what you
want, at least this author year problem should be dealt with.

If a journal asks for specific bibliography formatting but doesn't
provide a corresponding style file for Latex, then my personal view is
that its editorial staff should make the necessary changes in the
manuscripts. Why don't you just submit what you deem right.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>