[OS X TeX] Tabular/array macros

Berndt Farwer farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Oct 20 12:16:00 CEST 2004

Hi all

I've updated my Applescript macros for creating and manipulating
tables/arrays in TeXShop & iTeXMac:
<http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/macros.zip>

There are five:
• New floating tabular
• New centred tabular
• New maths array
• Add column
• Delete column

Their names should correspond well enough with their functions that
descriptions are unnecessary :)

They will work in either TeXShop or iTeXMac.

To install them in TeXShop, simply open them up one by one and
copy/paste into a new item in the macro editor.

To install in iTeXMac, open them up one by one and edit the first line
of each to <<property texapp : "iTeXMac">> to tell the script we're
using iTeXMac instead of TeXShop.
Now make a new item in the iTeXMac macro editor, change the Action to
"Applescript" in the top right and then copy/paste the script into the
Macro pane below it.

Any problems (I've probably overlooked something again :), suggestions,
etc, please let me know. Enjoy!

Will