[OS X TeX] how to handle window-mania?

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Thu Oct 14 21:06:58 CEST 2004

For those of you who are currently working on several documents at the
same time --- I would strongly suggest you get Virtual Desktop;
especially. if you are using Mac OSX. It allows instantly switching to
an independent full-screen (up to 100 --- I use 6). Check it out!. On
any search engine on the Web merely type CodeTek Studios  or  Virtual
Desktop Pro. Moreover, it's only $40.00.  I use it all the time.  You
can use more than one window for independent TeXShop applications. I
ALWAYS use (at least) one window for TeXShop, another for Graphics, and
another 2 or 3 windows which feed me data and utilities for my TeXShop
work, and, of course one for Mail so I can continually get the TeX OSX
Mail. It seems this would answer many questions.

Jack Kuipers

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>