[OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20a

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Wed Oct 13 08:28:57 CEST 2004

On Oct 13, 2004, at 08:17, Alexandru Scorpan wrote:

>> We Mac people have what is probably the easiest and best way of
>> installing TeX!
>
> Hear, hear!
>
> There is no overstatement to say that Gerben Wierda provides a truly
> invaluable service to the TeX on Mac community.

Stop, stop, you make me *blush*...

PS. Actually, and don't forget it, I am just the last link in a chain.
Thomas Esser from teTeX (and TeX Live) is very important to my efforts
(as he has been and still is willing to change things in his control
scripts to make life for me easier). And of course a whole community of
people maintaining and developing TeX.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>