[OS X TeX] Customizing Emacs.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Mon Nov 29 10:06:42 CET 2004

Hi all,
I've been using emacs as editor of choice since I swithed from OS9 to
OSX, but I've never been full satified with it especially when I use it
to edit LaTeX files. AucTeX is powerfull, but I've not been able to get
the full control of it. I miss in particular, all those keyboard
shortcuts that Alpha had (and have I know) and that make so easy
typesetting LaTeX.

Anyone here has ever managed AucTeX with those sort of shortcut? How?
Could anyone of you give me some hints about this? Only few suggestions
or examples could be of help...

Thanks in advance,
   Andrea.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>