[OS X TeX] memoir class and producing an A5 booklet preprint

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Nov 28 15:21:52 CET 2004

On Nov 28, 2004, at 14:34, Will Robertson wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2004, at 9:28 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:
>
>> How do I do that?
>
> Do the two a5 pages on the a4 page need to be the same as when you do
> the first run?

[snip]

> Otherwise, look into the PDF processing of the context tool texexec
> (it has a man page), which would probably be better.

This works

	texexec --pdfarrange --paper=a5a4 --print=up --result=book-a4.pdf
book-a5.pdf

it produces a file which even starts with the first page on the RHS,
very nice. It does however produce a file that is OK for two-sided
prints. That is often nice, but sometimes I want this one-sided because
I do not always have a printer available that can handle twosided. Any
way I can do that with texexec? Can't find anything in the manual.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>