[OS X TeX] Configuring Emacs 21.3.50 for AUC-TeX on OS X 10.3

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Thu Nov 25 17:49:55 CET 2004

Add something like the following to your ~/.emacs file:

;; Patch to provide missing environment variables to Emacs
(setenv "PATH" (concat (getenv "PATH")
":/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current:/usr/local/bin"))

Applications does not share shell environment (which probably has been
set in the shell config file) unless they are started from a shell
command.

Massimiliano

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>