[OS X TeX] Praise for TeXniscope

Steffen Wolfrum macosx-tex at st.estfiles.de
Thu Nov 25 16:40:31 CET 2004

Well, yes it looks good. And I was always missing "Go To Page..."  (Cmd-G) in TeXShop : great feature!
But the different magnifiers that TeXShop offers are just way too useful (for small portables) than to switch to TeXniscope.

But if TeXniscope also would integrate these features ...

- click : fast magnifier covering a small area
- doubleclick : magnifier covering a bigger area
- tripleclick : magnifier covering the whole screen

- click + command : magnifer zooming in
- click + shift : magnifier zooming out

... then you were right: Then it would be "the best previewer on OSX!".

Steffen

P.S. And adding a simple "Search" (Cmd-f) for phrases - like Acrobat or Preview - without need for pdfsync would be ... over the top.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>