[OS X TeX] Praise for TeXniscope

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Thu Nov 25 16:26:59 CET 2004

On 25 Nov 2004, at 16:19, Simon Spiegel wrote:

> A question about TeXniscope: From what I understand it should handle
> pdfsync, but whenever I cmd+click on my document I get a "This
> document do not have syncronization info." Apart from the typo, this
> is just wrong. My document has sync info and it works in TeXShop. May
> Texniscope have problems with /include{file} in combination with
> pdfsync?

Maybe. There were some bugs which I already fixed so maybe you should
try with the last version (0.3.2). If you are already using that, then
maybe you can send me the relevant files so I can reproduce and fix the
bug. (TeXniscope is still version 0 because I feel there are still many
bugs that I haven't tracked...)

In any case thanks for pointing out the typo....

max

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>