[OS X TeX] TrueType-fonts in LaTeX...?

Thøger Juul Thorsen thoeger at fys.ku.dk
Mon Nov 22 23:03:04 CET 2004

I've read that it should be possible to use truetype-fonts in
latex/dvips and pdflatex without having to convert them into other
formats. Is this true, and desirable?

thing is, I just got some awesome fonts that are installed in my
FontBook.app, but I'm unexperienced in the whole font business, and my
googling gave me just more riddles than answers...

Is it possible, in some few steps, to make those fonts available for
LaTeX/dvips/pdflatex...?
I'm using teTeX from Fink. Using latex+dvips at most, i'm more familiar
with the inclusion of eps graphics, so i'd prefer sticking to that.

Best regards,

Thoeger Juul Thorsen
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>