[OS X TeX] Mathematics in e-mail

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Nov 20 15:24:43 CET 2004

The easiest way - apart from an attachment - seems to be to open the
pdf file in TeXShop, select the particular piece of text including
equations, and copy it. Then, if you are using Apple Mail, you can
paste it into your email, i.e., you are copying a perfectly cropped pdf
image and use it as an integral part of your message.

If the requirements of this list were different, you could see a sample.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>