[OS X TeX] elsart class for Elsevier journals

Brian Jensen bdjensen at umich.edu
Thu Nov 18 22:07:17 CET 2004

I've started work on a paper I'll be sending to one of the Elsevier
journals. I remember having read recently on this list that the files
Elsevier provides have some bugs in them. The two files I'm most
interested in are the class file and the .bst file. (elsart.cls and
elsart-num.bst). If anyone on the list knows what needs to be done to
fix either file, I'd appreciate the heads up (or possibly the repaired
files themselves, sent off-list). Thanks very much for your help,

Brian Jensen

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>