[OS X TeX] Default Paper Size

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Nov 17 16:23:18 CET 2004

On 11/17/04 1:50 AM, "Gerben Wierda" <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:

>> Well, I tried that.  The only choice it ever gave me was what kind of
>> paper I wanted to use.  Which is why I asked...
>
> Probably you are on 10.2 (or the paper size choice would probably not
> have come up as well) and you tried the Simple install. Use Expert
> install, accept the default choices, except when language comes up.
> Make sure spanish is selected.

As an aside, I always wondered why the default paper size when installing
(expert install) TeX on my system came up as a4 when my default is set to
``US letter'' in my System Preferences -> Print and Fax pane. Using OS X
10.3.6. I thought i-installer got the default from that setting.

Of course this is no big deal since it's easy enough to choose ``letter''
from the drop down list.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>