[OS X TeX] A modest proposal

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Nov 17 16:17:33 CET 2004

Le 17 nov. 04, à 16:04, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> (2) I have gone to Mozilla/Preferences/Mail & Newsgroup/Send Format
> and, in fact, there was a place saying:
> When you send a message to an address with one of the domain names
> listed below, Mail automatically sends the message in the correct
> format.
> I entered
>    mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu.
> which, I hope, should do it.

I think what's needed is (untested, I'm generally using Apple Mail and
have set up Mozilla/Thunderbird, for the few occasions when I use them,
to send mail in Text format for all accounts) :

- Add the domain email.esm.psu.edu (or possibly just esm.psu.edu) in
the "Plain Text Domains" box, by using the Add... button on its right.

-  Make sure above you have checked either "Ask me what to do" or
"Convert the message to plain text", and that "Send the message in HTML
anyway" and "Send the message in both plain text and HTML" are both
unchecked.

Hope this works,

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>