[OS X TeX] A modest proposal

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Nov 17 16:04:18 CET 2004

(1) Once again, and I wish I could emphasize "again", I am extremely
grateful to you.

(2) I have gone to Mozilla/Preferences/Mail & Newsgroup/Send Format and,
in fact, there was a place saying:
When you send a message to an address with one of the domain names
listed below, Mail automatically sends the message in the correct format.
I entered
    mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu.
which, I hope, should do it.

Regards