[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Wed Nov 17 13:50:30 CET 2004

On Nov 16, 2004, at 7:57 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> Another Ah Ha!
> You have given me food for thought with the copy paste issue.
> I "am sure" that it can be circumvented. Roughly, I think, it is a
> matter of specifying how much automation to choose and, therefore, how
> much freedom to lose. But I think that here, losing freedom would not
> be a big issue as long as the "regular TeXshop would still be around.
> But I have to think about it a lot more.

Alain,
You may be on to something. Please let us know how this works out.
Hopefully you will be able to work through the `devils in the details'
and create something great. Please let us know when you have a beta
version for testing. Until then, you're right, I think you need to
start another list for this topic. As you mentioned, it's really no
longer related to TeX.
Joe

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>