[OS X TeX] Adobe Type Basics

Aaron Jackson jackson at negril.msrce.howard.edu
Wed Nov 17 01:46:29 CET 2004

The afm/tfm files included with latex may not be in sync with what is
included in the Adobe Type Basics.  The version preinstalled with my
tex is Version 001.007, but the version that came with my Type Basics
is Version 003.000.  I was advised bt Walter Schmidt (or at least
somebody using his name) to recreate the files as the afm specs have
change.  I don't know if this will be a problem, but he should know...

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>