[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.3 is out.

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 18:54:04 CET 2004

 From the crash reports I received it seems that Texniscope v0.3 does
not work on german or french systems. This maybe it is linked with a
problem in the localization of some files.
If your TeXniscope v0.3 crashes, please try to remove the following
directories from TeXniscope.app/Contents/Resources

rm -f French.lproj
rm -f German.lproj
rm -f Japanese.lproj

(be careful when you use rm -f !!)