[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 03:17:45 CET 2004

Well, yes, but /I/ would say that writing is hard enough as it is.
Still, yes, looking at yourself in print is flattering. I wish, though,
that the output would not be so perfect thereby giving me a chance to
finish my book. I once spent several days formatting long divisions.
They now look a lot better than my first attempt but I don't really have
that sort of time anymore.
Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>