[OS X TeX] scripting BBEdit (was Tabular/array macros)

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 8 15:00:40 CET 2004

BBEdit is a commercial product and I doubt that its source code is
publicly available. However, TeXShop's scriptabilty is quite good,
maybe a look at its source code will help, even better would be to ask
Richard. The Developer's tools should also offer some advice how to
implement Applescript commands.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>