[OS X TeX] scripting BBEdit (was Tabular/array macros)

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Mon Nov 8 12:42:19 CET 2004

Le 8 nov. 04, à 12:00, Jason Davies a écrit :

>>> I had a look at the insides of BBEdit's applescript dictionary when I
>>> started applescript implementation. Nothing was really targeted
>>> towards TeX and there was some problems concerning soft vs hard
>>> wrapping. Moreover, other "details" seemed to be unnatural and
>>> annoying.
>>>

> Couldn't let this pass...BBEdit is probably the most scriptable
> application available!

I think you missed the end of my mail, when citting, Claus omitted:

"Maybe things have changed now, is there a BBEdit pro listening to
enlight us?"

After a glance at the manual Claus mentionned, it appears that things
have really changed since I got into it.
However, nothing appears directly related to TeX.
Moreover, I did not manage to find the technical specs concerning
AppleScript printed out somewhere.
Can you dig into the app bundle for files where all the apple script
specs are declared?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>