[OS X TeX] installer problems with Greek fonths

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Nov 7 21:39:50 CET 2004

Am 07.11.2004 um 13:52 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> Yes, the i-Package has this not implemented completely. It is hinted
> at so I can find out if there is a need ;-) You are the first to ask
> for it.

Am I the only one with some "personal" fonts, for example from/for a
PostScript 3 laser printer? Or who has chosen a "personal"
(handwriting) font for his letter head? Or who had once managed to
include the Lucida fonts from Java or (commercial) StarOffice into his
usual set?

Or maybe I'm the only one who uses the expert mode of installation?

BTW: 'til Christmas I hope to have finished once more making the whole
set of TeX helper files for a possible PS3nfss package. PS3 is almost
ten years old (it startet with Apple's LW8500) and there are printers
like EPSON's EPL-5800PS or EPL-5900PS available for an attractive price

Here is an overview of this set:
http://www.adobe.com/products/postscript/pdfs/ps3fonts.pdf

--
Greetings