[OS X TeX] Fourier in TL2004

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 6 14:47:03 CET 2004

I was too fast in sending!

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/fonts/tfm/public/fourier should
contain the TFM files.
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/fonts/vf/public/fourier should
contain the Virtual Font descriptions (VF files).

If they're there, then maybe texhash failed. You could check this in
Terminal with:

grep fut /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/ls-R | wc -l

It gives 154 (files) for me. If you do not see that big number try
'sudo texhash'. The output will show which trees are summarized. Should
look like:

texhash: Updating /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/ls-R...
texhash: Updating /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/ls-R...
texhash: Updating /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/ls-R...
texhash: Updating /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/ls-R...
texhash: Updating /var/tmp/texfonts/ls-R...
texhash: Done.

All the fourier files are in one of Gerben's tar components of his tex
i-package (tex.9.tar.bz2). You could try to extract them by hand (as
super-user) and run texhash/updmap (as super-user). I can give you the
instructions. Or you can try to re-install the tex i-package.

Since you did an upgrade there might be some environment variables left
that point to wrong places now. What is in Terminal

env | egrep 'TEX|MF'

showing?
--
Greetings