[OS X TeX] installer problems with Greek fonths

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Nov 6 01:47:51 CET 2004

excuse my brevity - I have a hand injury and typing is very slow. have
been trying to install lgreek and teubner
<http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/teubner/?
preferredCTAN=ctan.unsw.edu.au&action=/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/
> and cannot do it so TechShop can see them. Have followed all
instructions I can find to no avail. have put them in
....texmf.tetex/tex/latex and set permissions to match other folders but
TS cannot find them. simple idiot-proof instructions grahefully
received.

can Gerben's installer get these? could not see how but that would be
simpler of course....

TIA
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>