[OS X TeX] Any experience using Metafun's makempy script?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Nov 5 15:54:20 CET 2004

Le 5 nov. 04, à 15:41, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> Can you send me the files so I can run an example? I can then make the
> command on Mac OS X by default use something other than acroread

These seems to be some automatic recognition code in the original perl
script
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/scripts/context/perl/makempy.pl:

	&GetOptions
	  ( "help"        => \$help    ,
	    "silent"      => \$silent  ,
	    "force"       => \$force   ,
	    "pdftops"     => \$pmethod ,
	    "xpdf"        => \$pmethod ,
	    "acrobat"     => \$amethod ,
	    "reader"      => \$amethod ,
	    "gs"          => \$gmethod ,
	    "ghostscript" => \$gmethod ,
	    "noclean"     => \$noclean ) ;

	[...]

	# Force a method if unknown.

	unless ($pmethod||$amethod||$gmethod)
	  { if ($wereondos) { $pmethod = 1 } else { $amethod = 1 } }

But I can't understand exactly what it does.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>