[OS X TeX] wrapfig/pdfsync conlfict

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 3 03:14:34 CET 2004

Can you elaborate?

here is my situation: the file below typesets differently depending on
whether pdfsync is included or not:
- without pdfsync, the figure appears aligned with the top of paragraph
2 and the text properly wrapped.
- with pdfsycn included, the image typesets below paragraph 2, no
wrapping

\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{pdfsync}
\usepackage{graphicx}