[OS X TeX] XY plots (probably OT)

Stefan Walsen stefan at walsen.net
Thu May 27 19:35:22 CEST 2004

Thomas Schröder wrote:
> Am 25.05.2004 um 19:12 schrieb Maarten Sneep:
>> GNUplot. Not very user-friendly, will probably work. I've never used it.
> I was hoping someone might have :-(

I have, but not much.

gnuplot can do just about anything, including multiple y-axes. The
output is very nice, it produces at least eps, pdf, and some bitmap
formats directly, but I don't remember which.

But it's a command-line app. I don't know if this is a problem for you,
but the positive side-effect is the great scriptability :)

Stefan