[OS X TeX] XY plots (probably OT)

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Thu May 27 15:27:22 CEST 2004

Hi Mark,

Am 25.05.2004 um 19:17 schrieb mark smith:

> amaxwell at wsu.edu wrote:
>
> If its too big and/or too expensive for the job, ProFit comes close in
> a lot of respects and the current v.6 beta produces "nicer" (Quartz)
> output than Igor. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure whether it
> meets the OPs requirement for no. of lines, but I think it does:
>
> <http://www.quansoft.com/>

I've just had a look at this ProFit and the support for multiple Y axes
is very nice and straightforward to use. Nice. I think I'll try this a
bit more.

> If you can off-load your analysis/fitting to a separate program, then
> you can produce VERY nice plots from your output data with Chartsmith:
>
> <http://www.blacksmith.com/products/index.html>

I've had a look at this yesterday and at first glance it seemed to me
that it was very formatting intensive. But the graphs themselves looked
very nice and lickable :-)

Thanks!

	Bye, Thomas