[OS X TeX] Landscape formatting with TeXShop

Bruce McKellar b.mckellar at ph.unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 25 01:23:27 CEST 2004

When I typeset with the \documentclass[landscape]{slides}
class using pdflatex the pdf file is in cropped a4 format.  A
workaround is to typeset with TeX and Ghostscript from the menu, then
dvips the dvi file, with the landscape option, but what is the more
direct way?

Thanks for your help

Bruce McKellar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bruce H J McKellar
Professor of Theoretical Physics
University of Melbourne
Vic, Australia  3010

Office Phone:  +61 3 8344 5122
Office fax: + 61 3 9349 4912
Mobile: + 61 4 1110 4608
Email: b.mckellar at physics.unimelb.edu.au

This e-mail and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this e-mail is received in error please
delete it and notify me by return e-mail.

The University does not necessarily share or endorse the views
expressed in this email.