[OS X TeX] Re: The LaTeX Companion (completed)

Josep M.Font jmfont at inicia.es
Sat May 22 17:28:36 CEST 2004

El 22 may 2004, a las 10:01, Alexander Mehlmann escribió:

>> Amazon France: 77,12 euros  (3/4 days)
>> Amazon UK:     57,96 euros  (3/5 business days)
>> Amazon.com:    57,57 euros  (11/18 days)
>>

>   Amazon Germany:  57,03 euros (24 hours)

This is only to Germany addresses! To Spain, it rises to 61,26 euros,
shipping and taxes included.

The lesson I learned from this: with Amazon, never trust the first
price you see quoted at your first product search. The total, real cost
will only be shown at the *final* stage of the buying process.

JMaF