[OS X TeX] Gems from Japan: RPN2TeX and AutoTeX

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Mon May 17 20:51:24 CEST 2004

I am sorry to have been so ... opaque. Just in case, let me "reiterate"

    As for the "blue" this had nothing to do with RPN2LaTex but, since I
    was in the wish list mode, the reiteration of a wish, namely that in
    TeXshop, one might make the line commands--appearing in
    blue--invisible at the hit of a toggle switch.

Any time I am anywhere near TeX I am in wish list mode with #1 wish
being that I wereb't so (TeX) dumb.

Regards
--schremmer