[OS X TeX] Good price for books on TeX

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun May 16 16:13:06 CEST 2004

Hi Joe,

On 16/05/2004, at 11:19 PM, Joseph C. Slater wrote:

> I've made an attempt to improve the usefulness of this table on the
> mactex web site (see url below). I've added numerous codes, and would
> like to be notified if I'm missing anything still. Further, if I've
> maligned anybody's code, please send corrections. I'm trying to keep
> descriptions short, although I've clearly failed in some instances.

That's neat.

Here's another link for the Mac-TeX site:
    http://tug.org/books/

If you jump from there to the Addison-Wesley/Pearson site,
and order a book about TeX --- many good ones are there,
including Kopka & Daly, and the updated LaTeX Companion ---
then you'll get a 30% discount!

Furthermore, the TeX User's Group (TUG) gets a decent
percentage of the purchase price. This will go towards
support of TeX and TeX Development projects, so you win
twice over.

(In fact the offer applies to *any* book you purchase,
on any topic, not just TeX books.)

Enjoy,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Sydney, Australia                                  fax: +61 +2 9850 8114