[OS X TeX] Aleph

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat May 15 09:16:15 CEST 2004

I have seen it mentioned on texlive at tug.org

> I believe it's being added (or been added to TeXLive), have you tried
> compiling it?

No, and given my schedule I am waiting for my compile bit until th
edust has settled some more. After all, the new stuff doesn't even have
a working pdfTeX yet, apart form requiring a massive reorganisaton of
the texmf trees. The new TeX Live (and teTeX for that matter) require
such  massive changes that I do not expect to be able to move them to
i-Installer in a user friendly way until the summer.