[OS X TeX] Page size, using plain, TeX and Ghostscript

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at cox.net
Wed May 12 02:24:22 CEST 2004

Well, success -- I guess. I found that this, for example:

\special{! <</PageSize [792 1224]>> setpagedevice 0 432 translate}

allows me to use tabloid size, and this:

\special{! <</PageSize [1008 612]>> setpagedevice 0 -180 translate}

gives me landscape legal.

Any solutions that are more elegant than this would be much appreciated.