[OS X TeX] Various TeX programs on Mac

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri May 7 15:00:04 CEST 2004

On May 7, 2004, at 12:56 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Okay, so the matter of impartiality has come up. I must admit I have
> only used Gerben's distribution on Mac OS X and MikTeX on Windows, and
> for editing I've used TeXShop and iTeXMac a lot, tried out Alpha and
> I'm meaning to get into Emacs.

"This scenario is for the person who is not Unix-inclined, hasn’t used
LATEX in classic MacOS, and/or wants a completely free solution."

Boy, I thought that statement from my document was biased enough. If
you haven't already used LaTeX on Mac, this section is for you, or you
are experienced enough to understand the other sections. I'd like to
give some credit to the reader.
Joe

(+1) 937-775-5085
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater